Stronger (Kelly Clarkson album) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
What doesn’t kill me might make me kill someone else!
- Blog 50 – What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger – Interpreted (thesydblog.com)
- Stronger (echoesofyesterday.wordpress.com)
- Stronger Together (sierragrrl.wordpress.com)
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger (richardstevenson55.wordpress.com)
- Stronger, Tougher (photosandwritings.wordpress.com)
- Team stronger than everything ∞ (tachyonemc2.wordpress.com)
- What Didn’t Kill Mandela Made Him Stronger (stateofglobe.com)
- stronger than me (bisforbre.wordpress.com)
- I Promise (dianasummers96.wordpress.com)
Being in love is strange. You meet a stranger, across a crowded room perhaps or on yahoo… Whatever…. And soon, for some reason this person is your life.
If you’re a dork like me, you realize you love this person when you talk to them when they aren’t there. I pretend that you see me when I dance, I dress for you when I know you won’t see it.
That’s not lust, lust is simple.
For those of us that dance like no one is watching, letting one person, one special person watch is… Love.
Serendipity (Photo credit: Hiro Sheridan)
There is this moment in life that you have to give over to faith , you have to be absolutely sure that your next move is the right one, if only because it is your only logical next move.
I am not talking about God , unless that is your thing, I mean faith. Faith in something. Faith in something outside of yourself. Law of Attraction, Serendipity or Karma, something.
, I want to be Katherine Heigl, actual Katherine Heigl, but in movie Katherine Heigl. I want to be quirky and adorable. I want to be slightly misunderstood, but still lovable in my way. I want to go after the wrong guy, the guy that looks good on paper, but it’s also the wrong for me. I want to find that the bad boy quote unquote that I have a tentative if somewhat flirtatious friendship with is in fact the one.
I don’t think I will ever be Katherine Heigl, movie Katherine Heigl, I think I’d be real Katherine Heigl. making terrible decision one after the other making people who want to love you hate you.
I say all that to say the following; can you pull a grand gesture without looking like a psychopath. You can if you’re Katherine Heigl, movies Katherine Heigl, or Sandra Bullock or Meg Ryan circa 1995. the rest of us No.