This is a very good article … and the picture is FANTASTIC!
- Essay 2 (classyandtrue.com)
- Social media : a good or a bad thing ? (socialmediadailylife.wordpress.com)
- Introducing #AlderSMR Writer: Blossom Nnodim (alderconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Encouraging social media engagement – 10 top tips (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- Gossip Writers: Social Media Made Celebrity Image Management Easier Than Ever (mediabistro.com)
- Why social media is a good idea for writers (getblissordietrying.wordpress.com)
Social media in particular can be a writer’s best friend, or her doom.
I am old enough to remember working in an office where I had to share a clunky desktop PC that only displayed pixilated green type on a black screen and was not connected to anything other than the electrical outlet. I remember a world before ubiquitous email, incessant social media updates, and text messages that follow you everywhere.
Though I sometimes recall those less technologically bound times wistfully, as a self-employed writer of the twenty-first century, I know that I could not do my job without the Internet. No way. No how. I work with almost all of my clients on an almost 100% remote basis – conducting all our business via email, Skype, conference calls, and cloud-based document and project management services. I do my research on the…
View original post 508 more words