I do not want to sound like a hater, I hate that I might but someone please tell me what the hell is so appealing about 50 shades of Grey? The book is written in the worst style, it twists the subject matter out of perspective and I have YET to talk to one person who is actually into BDSM or Dom/sub that like this book. So tell me who the audience is ?
That adorable little rant is just an into , I want to do the right thing, I want to be proud of my writing but when 50 shades inspires everything from movie to musicals I start to wonder. Is it better to be artistic or successful? Should you try for the nobility of real writing or should you play to the path of least resistance ?
- 50 Shades of Grey Movie casts Rita Ora as Christian’s sister (rosalielangevin.wordpress.com)
- 50 Shades of Grey: The Great reveal (hellscouldron.wordpress.com)
- 50 Shades of Grey and Harry Potter – What Do They Have in Common? (carriecarrsblog.wordpress.com)
- 5 on Friday: Alternatives to 50 Shades of Grey (puregeekery.net)
- A Jacksonville Taboo (alhb1012.wordpress.com)
- Ask An Educator: Fifty Shades of Grey (secretpleasuresblog.wordpress.com)
- 50 Shades of Criminality (dreamerdispatch.wordpress.com)
- 50 Shades of Grey’s Dakota Johnson Works Anastasia Steele’s Schoolgirl Look (rosalielangevin.wordpress.com)
- When a client is kinky: A response to an article in ‘therapy today’ (traineetherapist.wordpress.com)
- E L James Has Written a New Book (mediabistro.com)