Now I feel it is my calling, my life’s work that’s writing but recruiting is definitely becoming a passion of mine. The ability to give someone a better life , a better job, new opportunity well it just feels wonderful.
For those of you who aren’t on any of my other social networks I have a new job which in essence is my old job. I am, once again, recruiter. The job that I have, the place where I’m working and the people I’m working with have transformed me in one week. I feel so blessed, so happy, 100 percent where I should be. Where I should be! It has made all that I’ve been through this year worth it. Between this blog, my wonderful followers, my friends and family, and now professional development , I feel like my life is on track to be coming what I should have . So I’m grateful to all who have helped me, believed in me and just listens to my insanity at times.
- The Biggest Question I get :What is a Contingency Recruitment Firm ? (houstonrecruiterspot.wordpress.com)
- How to get the job of your dreams: Five top tips (swns.com)
- Your A-game, the little things and the tried and tested truths to getting your dream job: Advice from ESPN hiring manager, Chris Maier (cspdsmc.wordpress.com)
- Friday Five interview: With Mark&James of Kingsgate Recruitment (hiscox.co.uk)
- The Art of Landing Your Dream Job on LinkedIn (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways A Recruiting Agency Can Find You A Job (careergeekblog.com)
- There Are More Phones Than People: Stop Ignoring Mobile Recruitment (business2community.com)
- Job interviews! (queenwanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Help! I don’t want to continue the interview process… (liannegong.wordpress.com)
- Tips To Find A Qualified Recruiter (larrydkeen.com)